Business Growth Consulting
At Arissian we help companies to assess their product portfolio in relation to market opportunity, improving the product proposition and identifying new profitable opportunities be they mainstream or niche.
Business planning & strategy
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Products & Services that customers value
- Determine the most cost effective route to market
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Automate your business, so you can reduce costs
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
Research beyond the business plan
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Sometimes all you need to do is reposition a product or service such that you are delivering the right vision and messages to customer stakeholders and ensure they can be purchased easily and in line with customer procurement policies.
The UK government and EU are keen to encourage business growth as a forerunner to a prosperous economy. We can help you identify funding opportunities and work with you to apply for them, advising on what they are looking for in applications and presentation of information.
Business plan market
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to resources such as:
- UKTI Country data
- International Chamber of Commerce
- Filed Company Accounts
- IndustryArticle and News Research
- A Network of Industry Contacts
- Directories of Distributors and Resellers