areas of expertise
- Experienced Healthcare IT product strategist
- Pioneered electronic prescriptions in UK, subsequently adopted as the national standard
- Conceived and delivered the first national patient triage solution to manage pandemics (UK pandemic flu service)
- Advises health care providers on technology strategy
- Advises health IT companies on product strategy
- Health IT adviser to Business Finland
Ian has over 25 years’ experience in the healthcare market with a particular emphasis on product strategy, marketing and business development. He has broad experience of running marketing and operations, and a strong background in the IT industry as well as extensive experience of conceiving and delivering award winning solutions across primary, secondary and community care.
Arissian allows me to combine my passion for solving problems with pragmatic solutions, and helping clients improve the lives of the people they serve.
Ian has held a directorship of a subsidiary of a multinational organisations and of SME’s where he has driven increased company revenue streams, profitability and shareholder value.